I’m starting a new page to put in our links for things that are NOT true. This means that either there is NO PROOF, NO SOURCE or ITS DIRECTLY CONTRADICTED IN CANON.
if there is something you’d like to ask about or add to the page please send us a message =]
everytime this is updated I will reblog it again.
Click read more to see more information and sources for these points:
- The snake Harry freed in philosophers stone turns out to be Nagini [FALSE]
- Voldemort cannot/could not love because he was conceived under a love potion [FALSE]
- Lily was pregnant with a second child the night she died and had talked James into reconciling with Snape so he could be the godfather. [SUPER FALSE]
- Lavender Brown died/became a werewolf [yes, no, maybe so]
- Jo Rowling is a Hufflepuff. [FALSE]
- Snape hated Neville because he could have been the chosen one instead of Harry thereby possibly sparing Lily’s life. [Not Fact, but a matter of opinion]
- “When I’m 80 years old and sitting in my rocking chair, I’ll be reading Harry Potter. And my family will say to me, “After all this time?” And I will say, “Always.”
- ”If you don’t like to read you haven’t found the right book”
- Jo Rowling had creative control over every script and approved all changes so stop complaining about them. [FALSE]
- Philosophers Stone was published in 1998, the year that the war ended in the Deathly Hallows [FALSE]
- The baby who played Harry in Philosopher’s Stone is the boy who played Albus Severus in the epilogue!! [FALSE]
- DanRad was drunk for the entire filmings of HBP and onward. [FALSE]
Saw this on facebook.
“At the fifth Quidditch World Cup we had poster boards up with markers that asked people to write what the IQA and quidditch meant to them. Out of curiosity, this week I took the results and put them into a word cloud generator (size is proportionate to frequency). I think Jo Rowling would be proud.”
The Trio, and the scars they got along the way.
Man, every time I finish the books I go through a period of mourning, and this time I am self medicating with fanart.
I borrowed Hermione’s scar from the movies, I actually found that part powerful, in a awful way, and Rons’ scars are from the fifth book, when they broke into the ministry and he summoned the brains.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Deathday Party Concept Art
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: Inferi Concept Art
It’s exactly as Aragog would have liked…thank you, friends…
“Maybe you have already gotten this but, harry, hagrid, and slughorn at aragog’s funeral.”-keepcalmashleyishere
Hey nerds! This study says that if you love awesome books (like Harry Potter, LOTR and Hunger Games) are less likely to vote in the election. WE MUST PROVE THEM WRONG!!!!! -via Buzzfeed
I drove by this sign yesterday. Seeing a sign like this in my own neighborhood is proof that we live in a beautiful and wondrous world.
Chapter Thirty-Five, King’s Cross.